Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sew It All Magazine Projects


















This month I am very excited to have three of my original designs in Sew It All Magazine.
Sew it All is a popular craft magazine based in the United States that showcases all manner of sewing projects for sewing enthusiasts. Clothing, bags, accessories it seems to have something for everyone, from the beginner to more advanced.

My projects include this cute little pin cushion, made from some of my favorite designer fabrics.


A fabric journal cover which includes a cute little bird amongst the branches.

And a business card holder to match


I even have my pic included amongst the "talented experts" feature on page 7!!!! Can you find me?


If any of these projects take your fancy, be sure to grab a copy of the February issue of Sew it All magazine.
Until next time, happy sewing!
Warmly Lenna

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hows the Mojo coming along?

Gloria J W said...

Just had to tell you Leena that you're #7 on page #7... now that has to be lucky
Hugs Gloria

Timi said...

I've found your picture...:o) Congratulation! It's a very good magazine!

Lida said...

Fantastic!! Well you are one of my favorites too, so now they will get to know you overthere too!! Great!!
Lida

grace said...

Great going!! and they are very sweet projects I'd like to have a go, thanks Leena.

Liliana Lunares said...

Congratulation! All these projects are lovely!
Hugs from Spain
Liliana

Bonnie said...

Thank you for the reminder. I had picked up the magazine awhile ago and set it aside. Seeing your post prompted me to dig it out of the pile. Now, to choose what to make!!
Thanks again,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

what store can I get Sew It All magazine?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails