Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Stitch Along Quilt project with Homespun Magazine

There's not long to wait now until my new Stitch Along Quilt project with Homespun magazine is officially launched. Some of you will remember the blog post and sneak pics of this quilt project a few months ago. For those of you who missed it here is the link:
http://littlegreencottagedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/homespun-magazine-secret-new-quilt.html



Starting in Homepsun Vol 12 No4 in April, readers will be invited to come on a stitching journey. The first stitchery "A Faithful Friend"  (which is the centre block of this quilt) will be published in this issue. Then from May a free stitchery pattern will be featured each week on the Homespun website.


Don't worry if you are an international reader, I will have  a special link letting you know how you can order this issue of Homespun magazine.

All you will have to do is log on to www.completecraft.com.au each Wednesday to download the next pattern. There are 19 stitcheries to enjoy as well as the instructions for the quilt. And I should mention that all pattern downloads are FREE!!!!!!



So don't miss this amazing opportunity.

 At present my lounge is piled high with bolts of fabric ready to be cut up for this special quilt project. Here are a few. Aren't they yummy?


I will be offering a complete fabric and thread kit for this Stitch Along Quilt project which will be available via the Stitching Cow website, more details about that soon.

I'm very excited to be able to share this Stitch Along Quilt project with you, and look forward to you coming on the journey with me.

Warmly Lenna
www.stitchingcow.com

12 comments:

Gloria J W said...

Oooh Leena, I've already earmarked it for the first Wednesday in May for the next 18 weeks on, in my online Calendar. How's that for efficient. Wish I could be that organised with some other things I won't mention --peek -- house cleaning...you know!!!
Thank you and good luck - it looks great!! How could you lose your mojo after looking at that beautiful thing... it must be just a small glitch. Relax and enjoy the down moment and you'll be back in the swing in a short time
Hugs Gloria

Unknown said...

This looks so exciting I can't wait. I am sure that looking at that scrumptious pile of fabrics would help to get your mojo back. Thank you

Lida said...

I love it, but have to think about it, still busy wit so many other projects, but I love to see you found your MOJO back!! Lots of success!! Greetings
Lida

Becky said...

Lenna! This looks like so much fun! Hooray for the return of Mojo!

Pat said...

What a beautiful quilt. I so love hand embroidery too. I turn many embroidery and well as cross stitch projects into quilts. I was wondering if you have worked up a price for the kit yet? If so, how much and when can I order it. I have never had a problem with my mojo. My DH probably wishes my mojo would go on a little vacation once in awhile :)

Becky said...

Wow, Leena, so glad you are feeling back in the swing of things and how exciting this project is going to be. I love your work so much. Thank you for all the encouragement you send my way. I am so blessed by you, your designs and work. Keep up the good work. Sincerely, Becky St. Joseph, Missouri, USA

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

hello Leena,
what lovely stitchery! this looks like such fun, and what scrummy yummy fabric!!

Chris Medford WI said...

Hi Leanna,

I'm so glad you emailed me back saying things are going well for you & all of the thoughts that everyone has sent to you regarding your MOJO coming back. You know we're here for you when ever you need us & our Prayers. I can't wait til May starts to get my new stitchery going, take care, my friend.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Lenna, The stitch along project looks beautiful. I have had to curb my magazine buying ( mainly because I am running out of room-lol) but will have to make an exception in this case. I must let the ladies on the craft forum know about this project as well, there are a lot of stitchery fans there! Bye for now, Sandy.

Liliana Lunares said...

What a marvellous fabrics Leena!
You are fantastic!
Hugs from Spain
Liliana

Deborah M. said...

This is just beautiful.

Jodie said...

What a gorgeous quilt. You have soooo much patience, you inspire me to get back into quilting too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails