Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ready to enjoy new Christmas in Italy Quilt


Here it is, a full photo of my new Christmas in Italy Quilt. For weeks I have been sharing with you the inspiration for this quilt which came from spending last Christmas in Italy. Nestled amongst snow laden hills this little village is a delight to create.

This original, new quilt design incorporates needle turn applique and hand embroidery, although could easily be adapted to other applique techniques. It is made up of 10 patterns which will take you through making this quilt step by step.
I have put together a video presentation which showcases some of the detail included in this quilt. You can watch the video now by heading over to Stitching Cow, the video is included on the home page at the bottom of the page.



There are lots of options for purchasing this pattern set, including a monthly e-pattern program and I also have some starter kits of the fabrics that I used in this quilt. For all the information including more photos of this quilt click through to the information page.

Just in time for Christmas, you too can enjoy creating your own little Italian village.

Click here for more information about my new Christmas in Italy quilt

Hope you like it.
Warmly Lenna



9 comments:

Vanilla said...

This is amazingly beautiful! I love the little houses on the snow!
Just perfect!

ZzabeLinha said...

So sweet,Lenna !
You´ve done a gorgeous work...Must have the pattern to start one.

Regards from Portugal

Isabel

Sherry said...

Wow, you should feel very proud of this quilt. It's wonderful.

GLAUCIA PERSEVALLI DE ROSA said...

His work was so beautiful .. I will show my friends.
Here in Brazil every day we have more people who love the quilt.
congratulations
A big hug
Glaucia

Sherry said...

The quilt is beautiful. I am a beginner at quilting but would love to try this. I just completed my embroidery blocks for the Faithful Friends quilt. I have really enjoyed embroidering these beautiful blocks. Thanks for sharing your talent.

gloria said...

When Christmas is herein Italy, I'll think of you! For the moment we are close to Fall with very high temperatures (100-105°F) .Your quilt is refreshing me a bit! thanks alot , lovely panel to make! , have a nice day ,
gloria
Parma, Italy

Karen said...

Very creative. It does look so much like the photographs.

Unknown said...

Lenna, what a gorgeous quilt! I am working on a similar idea for a quilt, but mine will depict summer in France:))) Glad I am not alone!

Elena
http://elena-shamgunova.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

We are a camping SUPPLIES website.

If you need any information just click here CAMPING SUPPLIES- SHIPS

FREE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails