Monday, January 9, 2012

Australian Homespun 2012 Diary

 If you are still trying to get organized for 2012, perhaps you need a lovely diary such as this year's Homespun Quilting Diary. I'm very proud to announce that one of my projects has been included and features in December.
Here is a picture of my In the Round wool felt Christmas decorations.
The pattern for these ornaments is still available
on the Stitching Cow website click here for homemade Christmas decorations


I was also pleased to see that a quote from one of my favourite Christmas books/ movies has been included.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Homespun magazine are currently offering a special promotion with this diary. Check out how you can get your free copy here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails