Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wholesale Trade Fair

At the end of last year, Little Green Cottage had its first display stand at Melbourne's Wholesale and Trade Fair. This is an opportunity for designers and fabric distributors to showcase their new items.

There was a lost of frantic activity during the lead up and out of "the dust" emerged ten new designs which will be launched in 2012.

I am very pleased to report that the event proved very successful and it was wonderful meeting patchwork and quilting retailers from all over Australia.I thought I would share with you some pics of the event .
Here are two of out display areas.




  Christmas in Italy was also on display and generated a lot of buzz.


Stay tuned, the new designs will be released within the next few weeks
Warmly Lenna

3 comments:

Annie said...

The displays are beautiful Lenna....I love all of your colours!

tombelfort said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cristina said...

Hi Lena, good day!
I visited your blog quickly, but I loved it! I coração.Aposentada artisan and soul, I'm interested in Patchwork, Quilting, Apliqué.Ainda not go the pace, but I seek inspiration from blogs and Web sites track your internacionais.Vou Project Ark Noé.Bjos in your heart
Cristina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails