Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Block of the Month Quilt Competition


Recently I launched a brand new block of the month quilt project called Cottages in Common.
Here's a picture of it for you.




















If you would love to create this quilt for yourself then keep reading.

I have just launched a competition on the Stitching Cow blog to help get the word out about this block of the month quilt project.
The good news is that you could win a membership to my online class for this beautiful quilt.
Imagine what you could learn from watching over my shoulder as I make this quilt.
Click here for more details.

All you need to do is include the graphic and link as shown below on your blog. Then email me your blog address to enter the competition. The winner will be announced 24th December 2008.
Just in time for Christmas!

Here's the graphic for you, you also have my permission to use the picture of the quilt as shown above. The image already has the link embedded so all you need to do is copy and paste it into your blog and hey presso you could become the lucky winner. Imagine how much fun you could have creating this treasured quilt yourself. Hours of pure sewing bliss could be yours.
Here's the graphic for you.













Here is the link embedded in the text as well for you.

Click here to discover more details about this beautiful quilt


Don't forget to send me the link to your blog to go in the running for this competition.
Simply leave a comment together with your blog address or email me via this blog.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Good luck!
Warmly Lenna

1 comment:

~Laurie~ said...

Hi Lenna!
I've added your graphic to my blog and I'm keeping my fingers, toes and whatever else I'm able to cross - crossed! Thank you for this great opportunity! I'm off to tell some friends!
Hugs,
Laurie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails