Monday, April 27, 2009

Lucky Find













A few weekends ago my sewing friends and I attended a new arts/craft market in Hobart. We were delighted to discover lots of hand crafted goodies including exquisite cards and stationery, designer children's clothing, fabric bags, quirky softies and jewellery.

The work of one designer particularly caught my eye and I found it very hard to drag myself away from her stall. I finally decided on this necklace and matching clips. Seeing as my family are always having a go at me about being late, I felt the Alice in Wonderland rabbit and I could co exist very happily.















Hope you like them too.
Warmly Lenna

2 comments:

Bron said...

I love your finds and agree that you and the white rabbit would keep good company! The market sounds fantastic - hope it's a regular event!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than Alice in Wonderland. I love your find. They look fantastic. Thank you for your blog, which I find very inspiring.
Maureen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails