Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Faithful Friend Stitch a Long Quilt for Homespun Magazine

The last remaining blocks of my free block of the month quilt pattern, A Faithful Friend, are now ready to download and enjoy. Here are blocks 16, 17, 18 and 19.




Click through to the Complete Craft webiste to download your copies today. Here's the link for you:
Download patterns here 

There is only one more pattern to go which will give you all the details for piecing the quilt together. Should be ready within the next few days. I also have some bundles for sale of the 21 fat quarters I used from the Breakfast at Tiffanys Range for this quilt. There are lots of fabrics included in this quilt design, so if you are feeling a bit daunted about choosing your own combination, click through to the Stitching Cow webiste to secure one of these bundles for yourselves. It will make things a lot easier for you.
Here's the link:
Click here for a Breakfast at Tiffanys fat quarter bundle for my free block of the month quilt pattern

Warmly Lenna

6 comments:

Sherry said...

I have completed my embroidery for this quilt and I have really enjoyed each block. I am looking forward to putting this quilt together. I posted pictures on my blog and have encouraged others to participate in making this special quilt.

Beertje Zonn said...

Thanks for the lovely pattern!

Beertje Zonn

Anonymous said...

Great new blocks! I especially love that little flat basket. It's so cute! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Jutta said...

Thanks for the lovely pattern, Lenna, hugs from Germany,
Jutta

Lee said...

Thanks for the daring embroidery patterns!

ladyfée said...

vraiment ravie de vous découvrir... je me lance dans le Quilting, c'est magnifique ! amitiés

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails